Information Technology Services (IT Services) provides central technology services to the University of Chicago, supporting students in learning and collaboration.
- CNetID – Your CNetID is your username for common UChicago services, including taking placement exams, accessing the campus network, and registering for courses.
- Get Help – Visit the ITS Knowledge Base, contact the ITS Service Desk by phone at 773-702-5800 (2-5800), email, chat, or get walk-in help at the TECHB@R on the first floor of Regenstein Library during reference desk hours.
- Learn about Campus Tech Tools – Discover how to use technology on campus, including
- Communicate on Campus
- Safe Computing – Learn how to protect your identity and computer. Familiarize yourself with the latest phishing scams to protect your personal information.
- ID Card
- my.uchicago.edu – Your portal to official University information.