Information Technology Services (IT Services) provides central technology services to the University of Chicago, supporting students in learning and collaboration.
- CNetID – Your CNetID is your username for common UChicago services, including taking placement exams, accessing the campus network, and registering for courses.
- Register for Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) – Two-Factor Authentication enhances the security of your CNetID by using your device (mobile phone, landline, tablet) to verify your identity.
- Get Help – Visit the ITS Knowledge Base, contact the ITS Service Desk by phone at 773-702-5800 (2-5800), email, chat, or get walk-in help at the TECHB@R on the first floor of Regenstein Library during reference desk hours.
- Learn about Campus Tech Tools – Discover how to use technology on campus, including
- UChicago's learning management tools Chalk and Canvas - access course websites and materials.
- UChicago Google Drive – if you are a UChicago Google Mail user, this is perhaps you easiest choice to store and share files.
- UChicago Box - If you are not a GMail user, this is another excellent way to store and share files
- Microsoft Office and Windows – student licenses are available for free under the Microsoft Campus Agreement.
- Communicate on Campus
- Safe Computing – Learn how to protect your identity and computer. Familiarize yourself with the latest phishing scams to protect your personal information. Oh, and did we say 2FA?
- ID Card
- my.uchicago.edu – Your portal to official University information.