Network Connectivity on Campus
IT Services provides networking services for the University of Chicago network. Services inlcude:
- Connecting to campus through Wireless Networking for faculty, students, and staff.
- Connecting to campus through Wired Networking for faculty, students and staff.
- Getting access to campus resources when off campus using the VPN.
- Registering new devices
- Service Requests
- Network Patching Request (Jack Activation request)
- DHCP Fixed Address Request (Formerly Static IP address)
- Firewall Request (Request for Data center firewall changes)
- DNS Request
- Project Intake Form (For more complex requests, please fill out this form)
- Network Resource Request Form (For requesting Data Network or Firewall resources)
- Security Forms
- Border Security Zones Request (Request a change to your border security zone setting - contact Security for more information - Only applies to workstation access)
Instructional material about connecting to the network is available in the answers.uchicago.edu article, Connect to the University Network.
Planned network outages are announced on the IT News page.