Network Connectivity on Campus
IT Services provides networking services for the University of Chicago network. Services inlcude:
- Connecting to campus through Wireless Networking for faculty, students, and staff.
- Connecting through a physical jack, using DHCP or Static IP addressing.
- Providing wireless connectivity to your visitors if you are faculty or staff
- Providing access to specific campus network-based services through a departmental Trusted Agent.
- Getting access to campus resources when off campus using the VPN.
Instructional material about connecting to the network is available in the answers.uchicago.edu article, Connect to the University Network.
Planned network outages are announced on the IT News page.