Lynda.com is an award-winning elearning provider whose Online Training Library® (OTL) includes more than 4,000 tutorials that span genres from technical training to professional development. IT Services offers access to lynda.com at no charge to faculty, students, and staff.
The University of Chicago makes Google Apps for Education available to faculty, staff, and students. Getting started tips, troubleshooting information, and more can be found at the links below.
- Windows 7 Resources
- Windows 8 Resources
- Quick Reference Guides for common applications in PDF format (requires CNetID login to download, and Adobe Reader to view)
- Office 2013 Quick Reference Guide
- What's New in Office 2013
- Word 2013 Quick Reference Guide
- Excel 2013 Quick Reference Guide
- Advanced Excel 2013 Quick Reference Guide
- Power Point 2013 Quick Reference Guide
- Advanced Power Point 2013 Quick Reference Guide
- Video Workshops on popular Adobe Products such as Dreamweaver, Photoshop and InDesign, direct from Adobe.