TECHB@R Equipment Lending Terms and Conditions
See the Available Equipment page for a list of equipment available for lending. You agree to the following Terms and Conditions when you check item(s) out.
I understand that:
- I will not be eligible for the lending program if I have $100 or more in outstanding library fines, or any lost items.
- Any personal data saved on the item will be removed when the item is returned.
- Laptops reset their configurations and remove personal data when rebooted or powered off.
- I am responsible for any lost or damaged equipment fees.
- If a device has multiple pieces or accessories, I am responsible for making sure they are all returned.
- I will not drop any equipment off in a book drop-off slot. I may be fined a lost/damaged item fee if I return my item in this manner.
- Lending is only available to currently registered faculty, students, and staff.
- Items may only be returned to the TECHB@R, Regenstein circulation desk, or Regenstein entry control desk.
- I may have three in-person renewals of an item. After three renewals, I must wait a minimum of one day before borrowing the same item type again. Renewals may be refused if an item is returned late or an item type is popular.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notification.