The Site Licensing Office is maintaining a volume license for Stata on several operating systems, including 64-bit versions of those OSs. We maintain licenses for both Stata/SE (for single-user boxes) and Stata/MP (for multi-processor boxes). Note that Stata/MP is licensed by thread, so a dual-core computer could in principle use Stata/MPx2 (two threads), and a computer with two dual-core processors could in principle use up to four threads (Stata/MPx4).
- Available for: Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Solaris
- Can be installed on: Computers owned by the University or by faculty or staff of the University (including Hospitals)
- Buy-In Cost:
- Stata/SE: $85 per concurrent user;
- Stata/MP2: $350 per concurrent user;
- Stata/MP4: $550 per concurrent user;
- Stata/MP8: $800 per concurrent user
- $15 additional charge for those needing v14 media.
- Renewals: Same as buy-in; due each year in the June/July timeframe regardless of when you initially enroll in the program.
- License Term: July 1, 2016 - June 30, 2017
Payment for Stata can be made via Buysite, choosing the ITS Site Licensing icon as the supplier and searching for Stata.
Hospital requesters can submit a Form 62 to 6019 S. Kimbark.
Please remember to include the name and email address of a contact person and OS that is being used in the "Note to Supplier" in Buysite.