Information Technology Services (IT Services) provides central technology services to the University of Chicago, supporting faculty in research and teaching.
- CNetID – your login ID to campus services
- Get Help - where to get computing support on campus
- Network and VPN - how to connect on campus, or to campus resources when working remotely
- Purchase Hardware and Software
- Email – use of xMail or set up Outlook
- UChicago Google Apps and UChicagoBox - secure file storage and sharing
- Wiki – create collaborative websites
- Phone service - explains phone, voicemail, and forwarding options
- Conferencing - campus WebEx, video, and teleconferences
- Safe Computing - an important reference for the secure use of campus computing and data resources
- ID Card - How and where to get your Campus ID
- my.uchicago.edu - Your portal to official University information.