The IT Services Site Licensing Office maintains an academic license for SAS.
- Available for: Windows, Windows Server, Linux, Solaris/SPARC
- Can be installed on: Computers owned by the University or by faculty/staff of the University
- Buy-In Cost:
- 32 & 64 bit Windows/Linux desktop: $215 per computer;
- 32 & 64 bit Windows/Linux/Solaris Server: $725 per physical CPU
- $35 additional charge for those needing SAS 9.3 or 9.4 media.
- License Term: July 1, 2016 - June 30, 2017. Due each year in the June/July timeframe regardless of when you initially buy into the license.
Payment for SAS can be made via Buysite, choosing the ITS Site Licensing icon as the supplier and searching for SAS.
Hospital requesters can submit a Form 62 to 6019 S. Kimbark. Please remember to include the name and email address of a contact person in the "Note to Supplier" in Buysite.