IT Services is the University’s central technology provider, supporting voice, network, and computing systems for the University of Chicago community.
IT Services is an integral part of the University of Chicago committed to service delivery and support of the university mission through innovative uses of technology.
It includes the following units:
- Administrative Services
- Academic & Scholarly Technology Services
- Architecture, Integration, and Security
- Enterprise Applications and Services
- Emerging Technologies and Communications
- Shared Services and Infrastructure
- Project Management Office
- Web Services
Many divisions and schools provide support locally to their constituencies. For information about these groups, visit our Contact List for all local support units on campus.