The Site Licensing group currently maintains a Total Academic Headcount (TAH) license for Matlab. The TAH license allows you to utilize Matlab on & off campus, from home or overseas.
- Available for: Windows, Linux, Mac OS X.
- First time buy in & renewals: $300 per concurrent user (2016-17 pricing).
- License Term: October 1, 2016 - September 30, 2017.
- Offers users network and/or standalone installation.
- Includes MATLAB, Simulink, and 48 toolboxes.
- May be used for research and coursework.
- Can be installed on any university owned/leased computer as well as faculty, researcher, and staff person computers.
- Is not limited to a set number of installations.
Payment for Matlab can be made via Buysite, choosing the ITS Site Licensing icon as the supplier and searching for Matlab. Hospital purchasers can submit a Form 62 to 6019 S. Kimbark. Please remember to include the name and email address of a contact person in the "Note to Supplier" in Buysite.