You are hereHome :: Stay Safe
Easy Ways to Keep Your Computer and Personal Information Secure
If you accidentally responded to a phishing message, or you believe that your account has been compromised, contact IT Security at email@example.com or 773-702-CERT (773-702-2378).
Compute Safely While Traveling
See our travel tip sheet for information on computer and connection security during both domestic and international travel. The tip sheet provides tips on accessing University resources, checking email, securing your wireless connection if you are using a laptop, and precautions you should take when using public computers.
Think before you share: Do not share copyrighted material
- Read the IT Services File Sharing policy
- Find out more about copyright issues from the Copyright Information Center
- Read and follow information technology policies: Read Information Technology Policies and related guidelines.
- Subscribe to IT Services Announcements: Get the latest technology news on campus.
- Tip Sheets: Find solutions to common problems
- See our security campaigns: IT Services has produced a number of posters promoting aspects of safer computing.