IT Services is an integral part of the University of Chicago, committed to service delivery and support of the university mission through innovative uses of technology. IT Services strives to:
- Align with the mission and priorities of the University
- Deliver quality services in an effective manner
- Achieve measureable results for both innovation and operations
- Communicate rational and transparent funding and prioritization models
- Work collaboratively internally and externally
- Make decisions that are timely and focused on future services
- Perform as a forward looking, innovative, and pro-active organization
IT Services reports to the University of Chicago’s Chief Information Officer and is part of the Finance and Administration division. Visit Our Units to learn more about the groups that make up IT Services.
ITS is hiring - Join our team!